Where have we met?
Here I have attempted to compile a list of places where I may have met people in math. If I seem familiar to you but you can't quite place me, perhaps something here will jog your memory.
Below is a list of conferences I have attended. A * indicates conferences where I have given a talk or presentation. See my CV for a full list of titles.
These are the seminars I have either organized or spoken in.
- Muhlenberg College Math and Computer Science Colloquium, speaker March 2022
- Moravian University Mathematics Colloquium, speaker October 2021
- Claremont Colleges Mathematics Colloquium, speaker September 2021
- Berry College Mathematics Seminar, speaker March 2021
- Hypatian Seminar UC Santa Barbara, organizer Fall 2014-Spring 2019
- Davidson College Math/CS Coffee Talk, speaker March 2019
- Quantum Algebra and Topology Seminar UC Santa Barbara, speaker April 2018
- Teaching and Learning Seminar, UC Santa Barbara, speaker Spring 2017
- Algebra and Combinatorics Seminar Texas A&M University, speaker March 2015
Below is a list of programs that I have been a part of, in reverse chronolocial order.
These are the competitions from my mathlete days.
Publications containing my image
Perhaps we haven't met, but you recognize my face.